Connect Several DC+ Welders to One Power Supply.
The Multi-Weld 350 is a 350 amp, DC+, 100% duty cycle welder capable of CV-wire, CC-stick or arc gouging. With its high efficiency, the Multi-Weld 350 offers an entirely new and better way to build large structures. This unique system offers a cleaner, safer job site, and allows operators to have high performance welding control right where they need it — at the arc.
- Independent arcs. Starting or stopping one Multi-Weld doesn’t affect the welding of the others.
- The Multi-Weld 350 is capable of continuous operation at 350 amps in 122°F (50°C) air temperature.
- No control cables are needed. Single weld cable output from the
power source to one or several Multi-Weld 350s.
- Controls are located close to the operator for quick access.
- High efficiency design uses less than half the power of other
- Lincoln Chopper Technology™ for quality welds with instant control of the arc for superior welding results.
- Constant voltage (CV) for MIG or flux-cored wire welding.
- Constant current (CC) for stick welding or arc gouging.
- Additional stick welding controls include hot start, arc force,
electrode type selection (E7018 and E6010).
- Arc gouging capability with a single Multi-Weld 350 and up to
5/16" (8.0mm) electrode, or with paralleled units for up to 700
amps of power using a 3/8" (9.5mm) electrode.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001
requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
- Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||11.6 in x 10 in x 21.5 in (295 mm x 254 mm x 546 mm)
||67.00 (30.39 kg)
Twist Mate™ Receptacle - For 1/0-2/0 (50-70 mm2) Cable
Twist Mate™ Receptacle - For 2/0-3/0 (70-95 mm2) Cable
Twist Mate™ Plug - For 1/0-2/0 (50-70mm2) Cable
Twist Mate™ Plug - For 2/0-3/0 (70-95mm2) Cable
Remote Output Control - 25 ft. (7.6 m)
Remote Output Control - 100 ft. (30.5 m)
Idealarc® DC-1500 Subarc Welder
Idealarc® DC-1000 Subarc Welder
Vantage® 500 Engine Driven Welder (Deutz®) (Not Available in US)
LN-25 PRO Wire Feeder Standard