Intelligent Robotic Solution
The Power Wave® i400 delivers Lincoln Electric’s best performance technologies and welding processes all rolled into one highly efficient inverter power source. Designed for high-end robotic welding.
- Flexible Design - Designed for simple, seamless integration with the FANUC® Robotics SYSTEM R-30iA Controller, or use as a separated configuration to meet your weld cell requirements.
- Quality and Consistent Welding Results - Lincoln Electric’s Waveform Control Technology® gives you the ability to select the right waveform for each application – that means the arc has been optimized for each wire type and size for exceptionally smooth arc performance.
- High Performance Digital Communications - The Power Wave® i400 can communicate via traditional ArcLink® over a CAN-based network or via ArcLink® XT over an industrial Ethernet connection.
- Best in Class Power - 5-420 amps output delivers the power you need for a wide range of processes and materials, with no derating for pulse waveforms.
- Ready to Perform - Auxiliary outlet offers flexibility to add a fume extraction unit, water cooler, computer or other accessories quickly and easily.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||22.7 in x 24.4 in x 21.5 in (577 mm x 620 mm x 546 mm)
||209.00 (94.80 kg)
ABB Robotic Arm IRB2600, IRB2600ID