ARC TRACKER - PORTABLE, POWERFUL WELD PERFORMANCE MONITORING
Connect the Arc Tracker between any DC welding power source and the work clamp to access a wide array of data monitoring information regarding your welding arc, including True Energy™.
- Accurately Monitor Welding Parameters – Advanced digital controls sample the welding parameters at extremely high speeds.
- Broad Compatibility – The Arc Tracker is compatible with any DC welding process power source and wire feeder.
- Simple Plug-n-Play Design – Connect to any DC welding circuit, attach voltage sense leads and begin monitoring weld performance immediately.
- Variable Input Voltage – The Arc Tracker auto-senses any input voltage between 120 – 230 volts AC.
- Ethernet Connection – Communicates weld data status to your network via standard Ethernet.
- Factory Quality System Integration – Easily calibrated for use in factory quality systems.
- CheckPoint™ – A cloud-based system to view or analyze your welding data. Track equipment usage, store weld data, configure fault limits and more.
- Weld Data Monitoring – Arc Tracker software tools are available at www.powerwavesoftware.com including:
- Power Wave® Manager
- Production Monitoring
Visit frequently for updated software and expanded capabilities.
Limitations – The Arc Tracker does not provide WFS, deposition related metrics, consumable package tracking or weldscore functionality.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||12 in x 9 in x 15 in (305 mm x 220 mm x 380 mm)
||20.00 (9.07 kg)
- Detachable input cord 6 ft. (2 m) with NEMA 5-15P plug and an IEC 60320 plug receptacle.
- Polarity specific arc voltage remote sense leads 15 ft. (4.5 m) (Qty - 2).