Dual Digital Control Semiautomatic Wire Feeders
The Power Feed® 84 Dual semiautomatic industrial wire feeder is built on a modular platform to be used in a variety of applications.
- Simple & Customizable Controls
- Auto Settings simplify process setup
- Eight User Memories- Per Feed Head for complete WPS recall
- Improved Isolation & Environmental Protection
- Robust connection points allow for reliable operation in tough conditions
- Modularity allows for customizable configurations
- Advanced Interface – includes digital meters for actual and preset weld display and full weld sequence control including run-in, start, weld, burnback and crater parameters.
- USB Port – included on select models for unlimited memory expansion or for future upgrades.
- Feed plate – can be located on either right or left side of the wire drive housing for easy integration into any work center.
- Electrode input stud – mounted on the wire drive frame – protects the feed plate from misuse caused by pulling on the gun cable.
- New Gun Adapters – deliver improved electrical reliability, less voltage loss and simplified connection.
- Optional Digital Gas Flow Kit – displays actual gas flow rate while welding.
- Push-pull capable – drive systems.
|Cored Wire Size Range
- .035 - .120 in (0.9 - 3.0 mm)
|Wire Speed Range IPM (m/min)
- 50-700 ipm (1.3-19 m/min)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||25.2 in x 22.5 in x 30.6 in (640 mm x 572 mm x 777 mm)
||93 (42.1 kg)
- User interface
- Standard #2 - #4 gun adapter
- 20 tooth pinion gear
- Standard duty reel stand
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) control cable (K1543-8)