Built for the job
The POWERCRAFT® TIG 200 DC inverter machine is intended to be used for light to medium duty welding application. It is an ideal choice for maintenance, small repairs & general fabrication. The POWERCRAFT® machines are designed to be used on stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, titanium and other metals.
- Small and light weight yet versatile with 4 machines in one.
- Built in VRD Increasd operator safety in environments with increased hazard of electric shock.
- Generator Compatible - Ideal for site work.
- Intelligent protrction - Over voltage, low voltage and over current.
- High Frequency and Lift TIG functions - For arc starting without tungsten contamination your choice of arc initiation is provided.
- 2T/4T Gun Trigger Settings For selecting preferred trigger operation.
- Gas Solenoid Provides control for shielding gas.
- Spot Timer Adjust spot time duration.
- Full Control Over Output Anti-sticking, Pre-flow and Post-flow, control of Initial, Slope and Crater Currents, Pulse Frequency and Ratio controls.
- For Stick Welding Adjustable Arc Force, Hot Start, IGBT technolgy, easy to set controls, ready to weld with accessories.
- Meets Australian and International Standards AS60974.1 / AS60974.10 and IEC60974-1 / IEC60974-10.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||285 mm x 180 mm x 485 mm
- Input cable and plug (3m)
- Electrode holder and lead (3m)
- Work Clamp and lead (3m)
- TIG Torch POWERCRAFT® PC26G (8m)
- Argon regulator / flow meter (Harris)
- Gas connection kit