Dual Purpose Workbench & Extraction Tables
The DownFlex® table is a compact table that can be placed in multiple locations around a welding shop. They combine a workbench and extraction unit designed specifically for the removal of welding fume. The DownFlex® tables can be used to remove particulate and dust from metal grinding applications, as well as fume and particulate from light duty plasma arc cutting.
- Workbench with integrated extraction fan 3-stage spark arrester and self-cleaning filter cartridges.The filter cartridges are cleaned automatically from the inside by compressed airshots. The filter cartridges are individually cleaned from the inside by compressed airshots
- An integrated buzzer indicates when the filter cartridges need to be replaced.
- For welding and grinding applications the downdraft table should be fitted with a backdraft kit for optimum division of the extraction capacity
- Suitable for heavy duty applications.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||920 mm x 1380 mm x 1005 mm
- Highly efficient welding, grinding and plasma cutting backdraft panel (80% backdraft/20% downdraft).
- Work table size: 1366 x 750 mm.
- Work load: 200 kg, 150 kg with wheel kit installed.
- Locking front doors.
- Powerful Extraction Motor (1750 CFM).
- Dual LongLife filters with 52 m² of total surface area.
- Pull out drawers for easy cleaning.
- Hinged/removable side panels for larger parts.
- Sturdy Welding Table
- Backdraft Panel
- Side Panels
- Filters and Controls
Outlet connection flange
Plasma cutting work grid
Bench vice mounting bracket
Welding cable sensor
LongLife filter FCC 52