NERTAJET BEVEL HPi
An efficient tool for all cuts that require particular preparation for welding, or any other applications requiring bevels. It thus makes it possible to make V, Y, X and K bevels in a large range of thicknesses and materials.
Precise and robust
- “Machined robot wrist” technology offering:
- High positioning accuracy: 3 axes are used to ensure the inclination and orientation of the torch.
- High robustness with low sensitivity to shocks:
- High mechanical conception robustness base on rotation axis,
- The bottom of the arm is quite far from the plate and tilting parts,
- Multi-directionnal choc sensor with large clearance.
- Fully controlled by digital control HPC BEVEL EtherCAT.
- EtherCAT motorization with absolute encoders.
- Compatible with NERTAJET HPi 300 & 450.
AC System integrated intelligent database
- Integrated in the numerical control, AC System automatically corrects the paths to compensate the angular and dimensional deviations generated by the plasma cutting process.
- Allows even when the requested chamfer is not known, to obtain a proposal of parameters defined by extrapolation of the existing data,
- The intuitive & user-friendly IHM gives quick and easy access to the database to refine or create new operating points.
Function CDHC (Cutting Digital Height Control)
- Allows control of torch height during cutting phases. It is particularly important for the respect of the dimensions of the parts and the quality of realization of the chamfers.
- Automatically adjusts the torch position to always be at optimal height to generate the best cutting quality.
- Automatically compensates the wear of plasma consumables especially the electrode. Without this compensation, the dimensions of the chamfered parts would derive of several millimeters.
Advanced features NERTAJET HPi
- Cycle Boost and Instant Marking: to increase productivity.
- Hole Master HPi to increase cutting quality.
- Twin Detect for cutting on dished end.
Function TSB (Trajectory Strategy for Bevel)
- Optimized cutting strategy for a excellent dimensional result.
- Optimized learning cycle for accurate acquisition of sheet position.
- Specific torch orientation cycle for multi-pass chamfers for optimum dimensional results.